When browsing through the Pottery Barn catalogue last week I came across this Farmhouse Living Room. I loved the simple look that had an elegant and understated Christmas touch that got you feeling in the spirit.
When I looked at the pricing of only the “featured” items in the room on the PB website, it already totaled over $8,000! I set out to see if I could create a similar look for much less. I came up with my own version of a Christmas Farmhouse Living Room design for $2,300!
I searched a variety of stores to come up with the savings:
1. Fresh Greens Wreath $44 from Home Decorators Collection
2. Cardboard Deer Head $28 from Uncommon Goods
3. Ektorp Corner Sofa $999 from Ikea
4. Zinc Wall Letters $18 each from Anthropologie
5. Threshold Washed Wood Lamp $69 from Target
6. Accordion Side Table $74 from Urban Outfitters
7. Jute Rug $108 from Overstock
8. Chesterfield Tufted Ottoman $249 from Grandin Road
9. Brighton Club Chair $659+ from Ballard Designs
10. Kilum Pillow $20 from Target
11. Plaid Throw $55 from West Elm
It’s great to take inspiration from high-end designs that may be out of your budget. Find a room or a space that has elements and colors you like and do your homework to find it in a price that works for your family. It takes a little more time, but in the end the savings and results will be more than worth it!
Jenna, thanks for sharing your Christmas Farmhouse living design for less! I Love all the finds!
Please see Jenna’s info below.